I started working on the next challenge with the Tangled Textiles group. I am loving using words to spark ideas rather than pictures- it just seems to flow better for me. And the words we have used thus far have lent themselves to multiple interpretations.
This time the word is 'tool'. Lots and lots of directions to take that one! And I have wanted to use my rusted fabric, without creating issues for my sewing machine. I hope I have found a way to do that.
So here is your sneak peek at the very beginning of the process. Lots more to be done, so it is a good thing I'm starting way before our mid-October deadsline!
I'm really looking forward to finishing this one, I'll be doing processes and using materials fairly new to me. I won't be doing anymore this week, I am leaving tonight on a work-related trip and won't be home until very late Thursday. But I'm learning that I do a lot of my 'work' in my head, so I'll have lots of time for that!