Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hard at Work. . .

and nothing to show.  I finished my Interpret This! piece yesterday.  I'm pretty happy with the results, and am thinking I may even do some more playing with the concept since I have fabric left over.  We'll see.  I'm going to try to get a couple of small pieces started today, so I can have some hand work while I'm traveling next week and while I'm in Florida.

Yes, the baby is a year old- hard to believe.  She is gorgeous, feisty, and already has a strong personality.  I ordered her some books for her birthday, and it looks like Amazon has let me down.  I thought I ordered them in plenty of time, but they haven't even shipped yet- so I'm just hoping they arrive before I return home on Oct. 2.

I leave Wednesday afternoon, so am trying to remember all the last minute stuff.  I guess if I were smart I'd write them down as I remember them, since I know my memory is chancy at best! 

So, if I get any fiber pictures I can show, I'll post before I leave.  Otherwise, you'll hear from me next in Florida!

No comments: