Sunday, June 24, 2007

Only one more day. . .

until I am on my way to Florida!! At least I am getting accustomed to heat, it has been in the 90's and 100's here for the past week. Yes, I know the Florida heat will be humid-

I now have my journal quilt surface design stuff done- the paintstiks just need to cure. I wanted to get it done so it could cure for a week while I am gone, and I made it for a change. Once I get back, it is on to quilting and then a few more design elements, and then off to Houston!

Nothing much else to report, I put in long hours at work last week trying to prepare for the week gone. Now I need to pack. I'm taking my camera, I have already got the inside scoop on fiber stuff to see. I'll also be helping Sean and Marly with some design work on their yard. But mostly, I'm looking forward to spending time with them. And, with two computers in the house, I'll be able to post about our adventures.

So, next time you hear from me it will be from steamy, tropical Tampa.

No comments: