Monday, August 27, 2007

Success!!

Well, the dyeing of the back turned out great- beautiful shade of red, with patterning, but not too much. So I will be taking it over to Lisa later this week.

I also did some stenciling on one of my discharge pieces. It is very visible in a photo I took, but it is much more subtle (or difficult to see) in person. I think I am going to try stenciling the same images on another piece that is not as dark. So, no pictures to post this time.

I am taking several days off this week, hopefully to get some real work done. Summer is about over, and I feel the need for one last hurrah before Labor Day. So, a very long weekend it is. Can't wait--

2 comments:

Teri said...

Nice Blog :)

Anne Bradshaw said...

Glad I found this blog today. Enjoyed the informative read.

Here comes an invitation to visit my blog--this week if possible--as my "Spotlight the Youth" contest ends Friday, and lots of votes are needed to make it work. So please spread the word.

Thanks so much.