Thursday, May 29, 2008

Take It Further Challenge

I realized it is almost June, and I haven't mentioned much of anything about this in awhile. I opted out of the April challenge- just too much going on that month. And while I haven't started on the May challenge, I do have my design in my head- simple, direct, and to the point. If all goes as hoped, it will be done this weekend. Now, I'm off to play with Photoshop Elements to play with my design.

If you haven't used Elements as a design tool, grab yourself a copy of the latest Quilting Arts magazine. Gloria Hansen has the first of two articles on design with Photoshop and Elements that even a beginner can put to good use. Gloria is generous with her expertise on the Quiltart list, I almost always flag her posts for future reference.

More this weekend. . .

No comments: