Friday, August 08, 2008

Mystery of the Pink Cat

I had a phone call from my daughter while I was at work yesterday, half-hysterically asking me if I'd seen our cat Annabelle. I hadn't, at which point she told me Annabelle was pink!

I just had to start laughing, obviously Anna wasn't in any danger of dying or anything from being pink. So when I got home, I got to see just what our pink Annabelle looked like.



She is definitely pink. Both Shannon and DJ wondered if she had gotten into my dyes- no chance, folks, they are in jars that are securely covered. Shannon thought she smelled sweet, like Kool Aid- also interesting, since we don't have that in the house. Anna likes to go outside and lay on our redwood chip mulch, would that turn her pink?

So, the mystery remains. Any ideas out there what would turn a cat pink?

1 comment:

Rayna said...

No idea, but she sure is pretty in pink.