Sunday, September 21, 2008

On the Road

I've been in Reno since Thursday morning- one day of business, and two full days of playing with my brother, sister, and  brother in law.  I've made the mandatory run to Trader Joe's, found a cool brand new jacket at Saver's (a thrift store), and will trek home with a quart of gesso from Michael's.  Yes, we have Michael's in Utah, but I had a half off coupon that expired before I get home.  Can't let that go to waste.  I also connected over breakfast Saturday with friends I haven't seen in a very long time.  So it has been a lovely weekend.

Yesterday Paul, Kevin, and I drove and did some hiking in the mountains south of Tahoe.  I'll have loads of pictures to post once I get home and get them off my camera.  Until then, this little note will have to suffice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the NV countryside. BTW- I'm ready for a trade. Hit me back when ya can!

ggufiuu