Sunday, May 09, 2010

More HMQS

Happy Mother's Day!  I had a nice relaxing day, capped with a salmon dinner and strawberry shortcake.  Yum!

So I finally got the pictures from Shannon's camera to my computer.  Here's some from HMQS--
Best of Show, by Anna VandeMark.  And that lighter stripe going down the quilt is not the camera, it is the quilt.



My friend Suzanne won second place in the Art/Innovative category with this quilt.  



Another USDG member, Ann Munoz, entered this in the same category.  Ann does wonderful batik.



Some of these I don't have the name of the artist.  I was floored to see this Obama quilt, with a ribbon no less.  


Just down from the Obama quilt was this double portrait.  I loved it!


I got more photos, but that's enough for tonight.  It's getting late, and the workweek starts tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rian said...

Great yumminess! Thank you.

Karoda said...

I loved the double portrait!