Friday, October 16, 2009

Rain- the likes of which we rarely see in Utah!!

It is raining today, the first since I arrived except for a couple of short storms. When it rains here, it REALLY rains- and can for a long time, unlike our storms that are usually done pretty quickly. I got this picture from the front door under the carport.



Hopefully it will clear out long enough for us to hit the farmer's market just down Hillsborough Ave., and a couple of other errands. After I do that most favorite of cleaning jobs, the bathroom.

I've gotten some more pictures of Michelle- this one up close and personal, while she was sitting next to me on the couch. She has some unique faces, I'm hoping I can catch some of them with my camera!



This girl has more pink in her wardrobe than any baby I've seen. I told Marly today we are going to buy her some jeans, so she'll have something to wear with the onesies I dyed that aren't pink- which is to say, most of them.

No comments: