Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sixteen Yards-

and I'm tired. I have been dyeing samples and color runs for a class in August. By the time I'm done, I'll have samples of greens and violets from every color combination possible with the single shade dyes from Dharma. Plenty of new information for the record book!!

I'd post a picture of my wet studio with all the fabrics batching, but the shutter button on my camera decided to fall out, and I have not a clue where it might be. So I will be calling local camera shops today to see if they can do this simple (I hope) repair.

So that's it- I'm off to shower, figure out what I need at the grocery store, and then come back and start washing out the ones I got dyed yesterday. If I'm lucky and the camera gets fixed, I'll have pictures. If I'm not, you'll hear me crying!!

No comments: